Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Names of good hairdressers in Limerick city

• 16-02-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Looking for the name of a good hairdresser in Limerick city, usually go to Peter Marks on William street but have not been very happy with the last few visits. Any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yayaya11

Just wondering why you were unhappy with your last visits to Peter Mark William Street? Im booked in for friday and havent been there b4 , also could you tell me how much it is for wash cut and blowdry there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 megafrog

I am in the same position. Used to go to Peter Marks all the time in college, the student discount attracted me. Every time I go there I feel like they spend very little time listening to what I want from the haircut, and are so busy they just want to get it done and have me out the door as soon as possible. Maybe I should speak up, but isn't it their job to make sure they are doing what I want?
    Anyway, open to suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Am reaaallllyyyyy picky bout hairdressers.......cause most of them dont listen to what you want/dont do what you want/suits you.

I recently went to Marbles in SQ shopping centre in castletroy, and had a really lovely lady called Bernie cut my hair, and she listened to me and gave me a really good cut! She is about e50 though (senior stylist).

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

pretty much anyone in halo, love them in there. tim is great for colour, normally get different people for the cut but they have all been great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I like Peter Marks but go to the one i Whitewater in Newbridge. I used to go to the one in Limerick when I was in university and it definitely wasn't as good as Newbridge.

I read recently in the Good Salon Guide that Marbles scored 5/5! Might be worth a look?..

• Advertisement
Advertisement