Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help need to wire money

Options
  • 16-02-2013 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi all i need to wire money through my bank to another bank account im with Permanent TSB how do i go about doing this? the account that i am wiring money to is a business account so their is no first name or last name on the receivers account just the business name this is why i couldnt do it through the likes of Money Gram and Western Union please help me lol
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Where is the receiver based?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fonix88

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Where is the receiver based?
    Tokyo, Japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Why carnt you send it.

Surely the account number is what is important not the name.
    Put company name in the firstname box and a business in the second box ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You can do it on internet banking i have done it many times to varies different countries around the world. If you don't have it set up i would recommend you do so it will only take you five minutes and would take alot of hassle out of it. Otherwise you can go into the bank and have them do it for you. they normally do it at the reception desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I think I can do that with moneygram and ria.

Will check when I go into work on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Fonix88

Thanks guys

Advertisement