Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill notification

Options
  • 16-02-2013 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

I just recently signed up to electric Ireland and just got on today to my bank account to check the balance. To my surprise direct debit was collected from you. I then got on to my account on electric Ireland website to see that a bill was issued on the 31 of Jan. How come I didn't get any notification that my bill is available like with all other providers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi iPearly,

If you are an online billing customer, you will not receive a paper bill, but you should receive an email notification with a link to your bill. Did you check your spam folder?

If you wish, do private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on your account, as well as the email address we should have on record for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement