Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You gotta condition yourself for shaving

• 16-02-2013 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭

Have to share this guys.

I shave with a de, have done for years. I've also cut myself every time for years too.

I grew a chin thing over Xmas (just the chin, still shave elsewhere & have to use conditioner in it as its a little wirey.

So when in the shower I slap some conditioner in it & it keeps it soft. One shower time I hadn't shaved in a couple of days & I decided to slather the conditioner all over. Left it there for the couple of minutes it took to shower & then rinsed off.

Shaved as soon as I got out & had the smoothest, best shave in a long time with no cuts.

Have repeated every time with the same result.

Try it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Isn't this common practice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I think finding the right blade is a good idea too. I've read about it on hear and always thought it was bollocks, but I got the multi pack of different blades off shaving.ie and was going through them all. The difference is unreal. I found Astra ones to be terrible, they rip the hair out rather than cut it. Personna ones are good, but I always end up with a few nicks. Best ones that suit me seem to be Polsilver. Always a smooth shave and never any nicks.

Advertisement