Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caragh Tarmac

Options
  • 16-02-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I just found out about a company offering Taramac solutions in Ireland. If anybody has had ever heard of this company or have had experience in dealing with this comapny in the past, I would appricate it if you could post your feedback here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Lrkn_1 - what is your motivation for this thread?

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lrkn_1

To find out some information about a company which we are unable to find much info about, As we are considering using their services

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Unless you know someone that has had personal experience with the company you probably won't have much luck as your crossover group are boards.ie members, and clients of a specific company. If you ask for people in your general area that offer such a service you might get some help, Bargain Alerts might be suitable though boards doesn't really have a Forum/Thread in place to help people search for a reliable contractor in an area, which might be useful?

(Although I could point out our neighbours had their front door done by a contractor who was recommend to us, and he did a piss poor job...so, it is really hard to tell, some jobs just work out better than others for construction work.

only post related to company on boards: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60644744

What area are you based in? I can move the thread to that Regional forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lrkn_1

Galway

• Advertisement

Moved to the Galway County forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

A quick google shows that are in Kildare. You are much more likely to get feedback on some more local contractors here.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's no need to bring in some crowd from across the country.
    Local business mentioned here.

Btw, do not use anyone calling to the door. They are all scams.

Advertisement