Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rare 1911 Hi-Capa 5.2 R OPS Tactical Pistol (GreenGas&CO2)+FREE EXTRAS

Options
  • 16-02-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Have for sale WE 1911 Hi-Capa 5.2 R OPS Tactical with 1x Green Gas & 1x CO2 mag.

Pistol was used, but it's in very good condition - only some minor marks on the corners. Cleaned and oiled - working 100%. Mags are leak free.
    Pistol is big and quite heavy - have a proper feel in hand, not like most of toy-like plastic rubbish. Pistol is rare and quite unique; last few years of playing and never came across second onle like it.

Shoots 300FPS on Green Gas and 320FPS on CO2 mag.
    Still have boxes for pistol and CO2 mag.

Seling due to changing of interest - won't be playing airsoft anymore.

As a FREE EXTRA I'll throw 2 1l bottles of Green Gas (1 full, 2nd 1/4full), Silicone spray (half full), 2x CO2 cartridges, speedloader, around 3500 0.2 BBs and around 500 0.25 BBs (for these windy days).

WE has modified the original version and developed FULL METAL Longer Barrel Version of HI-CAPA 5.2. Government model based frame with Full Metal Slide, Barrel & Lower Frame, this WE HI-CAPA makes a great side arm on your next skirmish / wargame.

TYPE R is a Tactical Version of WE HI-CAPA featuring Partially Cut Slide
    FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION resemble the HI-CAPA Model.
    Gas Blow Back Pistol with Semi-Automatic Shooting Mode.
    Extreme smooth slide cycling with clicks & clacks metal sound.
    31 Rds High Loading Capacity Magazine (Compatible with Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa).
    Innovative Hop-Up Thumb Dial located inside the gun (can see after dissemble the slide).
    Fully adjustable Rear Sight (Up/Down & Left/Right.)
    Rubber textured handgrip offer both conform & firm hold of the weapon.
    Equipped with 3.5inch Long 20mm lower long rail for Flashlight or Laser Sight attachment.
    Realistic anodized Graphite Finish look super authentic

Length : 235mm
    Barrel Length : ~135mm
    Blow Back : YES
    Hop-up : Adjustable
    Shooting Mode : Semi-Automatic
    Magazine Capacity : 31+1rds
    Bullet Type : 6mm BB

HiCapa1.jpg

HiCapa2.jpg

HiCapa3.jpg

HiCapa4.jpg

HiCapa5.jpg

HiCapa6.jpg

HiCapa7.jpg

HiCapa8.jpg

GreenGasBBsSiliconeCO2cartridge.jpg

I'm looking for €150.
    Cash on collection only - WILL NOT POST!
    Will sell to over 18yo ONLY!
    Chrono check can be organised at collection - let me know in advance.
    I'm based in Bray, co.Wicklow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

boor wrote: »
    Have for sale WE 1911 Hi-Capa 5.2 R OPS Tactical with 1x Green Gas & 1x CO2 mag.

Pistol was used, but it's in very good condition - only some minor marks on the corners. Cleaned and oiled - working 100%. Mags are leak free.
    Pistol is big and quite heavy - have a proper feel in hand, not like most of toy-like plastic rubbish. Pistol is rare and quite unique; last few years of playing and never came across second onle like it.

As a FREE EXTRA I'll throw 2 1l bottles of Green Gas (1 full, 2nd 1/4full), Silicone spray (half full), 2x CO2 cartridges, speedloader, around 3500 0.2 BBs and around 500 0.25 BBs (for these windy days).

WE has modified the original version and developed FULL METAL Longer Barrel Version of HI-CAPA 5.2. Government model based frame with Full Metal Slide, Barrel & Lower Frame, this WE HI-CAPA makes a great side arm on your next skirmish / wargame.

Innovative Hop-Up Thumb Dial located inside the gun (can see after dissemble the slide).
    Equipped with 3.5inch Long 20mm lower long rail for Flashlight or Laser Sight attachment.

HiCapa1.jpg

HiCapa2.jpg

HiCapa3.jpg

HiCapa4.jpg

HiCapa5.jpg

HiCapa6.jpg

HiCapa7.jpg

HiCapa8.jpg

I'm looking for €150.

Hi nice looking pistol where did you get it from? Whats best price you sell for i am in bray also and could collect if price was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭boor

Seller159 wrote: »
    Hi nice looking pistol where did you get it from? Whats best price you sell for i am in bray also and could collect if price was right.

Thanks - outsorced from abroad:D

Would like to get asking, as it's something different and got lots of attention on every field I've played.
    Anyway, I could go a bit lower - what's your offer?

Thanks - outsorced from abroad:D

Would like to get asking, as it's something different and got lots of attention on every field I've played.
    Anyway, I could go a bit lower - what's your offer?

Yeah its diffrent its kinda like a robocop gun or sonething like that lol dont no what to offer tbh was just seen how low you woukd go on it you know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Yeah its diffrent its kinda like a robocop gun or sonething like that lol dont no what to offer tbh was just seen how low you woukd go on it you know

If your not going to make an offer this is thread spoiling.

Warning Issued.

Just to clarify - this is airsoft version of Robocop pistol:

http://www.evike.com/images/large/GP_KSC_Robocop_lg.jpg

Any resonable offers?

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump
    Would you take 100?

Would you take 100?

Thanks for the offer, but won't cut 1/3 of asking.
    I'm willing to negotiate if you'll go a bit higher - we're not that far away:)
    It's a great piece and can guarantee that will put a smile on new owners face:D

it a nice gun but 100 is all can offer for now im afraid as havent much money at the moment. yeah we are indeed close lol where in bray you living if you dont mind me asking?

it a nice gun but 100 is all can offer for now im afraid as havent much money at the moment. yeah we are indeed close lol where in bray you living if you dont mind me asking?

Offer refused - 130 collected would be my lowest.
    BTW I'm in La Vallee.

• Advertisement

BTW I'm in La Vallee.

Where abouts is that? Ok no problem well when i get more money together ill let you know :) if you still have it that is.

Bump

BTW I'm in La Vallee.

If you change ur mind for 100 for the gun you know where to find me:) cheers

If you change ur mind for 100 for the gun you know where to find me:) cheers

Work with me and we could have a deal - I've already came down 20:)

Work with me and we could have a deal - I've already came down 20:)

Yeah you have and i appreciate that man:) but all i have is 100 for now you know?

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭sumea0502

are u still against postage?

sumea0502 wrote: »
    are u still against postage?

TBH I want to make sure that it will go to responsible hands.
    Might consider posting it if payment will be made over Paypal (postage will be €15-20 as all these bits are quite heavy).

Make me an offer - worst it could happen I'll say "no thanks";)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭Vtec buzzin

HiCapa1.jpg

HiCapa2.jpg

HiCapa3.jpg

HiCapa4.jpg

HiCapa5.jpg

HiCapa6.jpg

HiCapa7.jpg

HiCapa8.jpg

I'm looking for €150.
    Well I'm interested in the gun how old is it has it ever been gamed and any damage is the mag leakin

Well I'm interested in the gun how old is it has it ever been gamed and any damage is the mag leakin

It's over a year old, have been used in a game but only a few times, mags are ok. Never had any problems with it and selling all my airsoft equipment because I won't be playing anymore.
    Pistol is in very good condition with only minor marks on the corners (see photos) and will not dissapoint:)

It's over a year old, have been used in a game but only a few times, mags are ok. Never had any problems with it and selling all my airsoft equipment because I won't be playing anymore.
    Pistol is in very good condition with only minor marks on the corners (see photos) and will not dissapoint:)
    How many mags is there for it ... Would be interested in it alrite and where you buy it if you don't mind me askin ?

How many mags is there for it ... Would be interested in it alrite and where you buy it if you don't mind me askin ?
    1x green gas, 1x CO2
    Outsourced from abroad...

1x green gas, 1x CO2
    Outsourced from abroad...
    Alrite would now would u be interested in 110 for everything il come to u and all and I don't wanna go higher cause its over a year old brought from sumwhere out of Ireland so cover my arse 110 cash I will do for all understand if you can't but up to you k

Alrite would now would u be interested in 110 for everything il come to u and all and I don't wanna go higher cause its over a year old brought from sumwhere out of Ireland so cover my arse 110 cash I will do for all understand if you can't but up to you k

Fair enough - can meet you in the middle @ 120.
    Bought it brand new from shop and it's from somewhere because you won't get it here - that's the whole point of having something unique;)
    Can meet you anytime this weekend:)

Fair enough - can meet you in the middle @ 120.
    Bought it brand new from shop and it's from somewhere because you won't get it here - that's the whole point of having something unique;)
    Can meet you anytime this weekend:)
    I rather not to be honest not bein rude but it's not even for me it's for me little brother who has started airsoft like and if any goes or is gone like a seal or a rubber or hop up chamber is on way out and dat means have to get fixed and cause the gun wasn't brought here I might not able to get parts easy and if I can they could not be cheap so just in case I wanna cover me self if you get me and it probly be Sunday when I meet but I still only be interested for 110 but where you live any way

I rather not to be honest not bein rude but it's not even for me it's for me little brother who has started airsoft like and if any goes or is gone like a seal or a rubber or hop up chamber is on way out and dat means have to get fixed and cause the gun wasn't brought here I might not able to get parts easy and if I can they could not be cheap so just in case I wanna cover me self if you get me and it probly be Sunday when I meet but I still only be interested for 110 but where you live any way

Any inspection welcome, but I see your point.
    Note that pistol is quite big and heavy, not sure if it will be suitable for "little brother" ;)

I'm in Bray, co.Wicklow and based just off M50/N11

Any inspection welcome, but I see your point.
    Note that pistol is quite big and heavy, not sure if it will be suitable for "little brother" ;)

I'm in Bray, co.Wicklow and based just off M50/N11
    He's the one who seen this and he liked it and alrite I'd be coming from Drogheda so like if you can do for 110 I'd be more den happy to drive dat far and collect just any more and I could be puttin a rope around me neck if you get me

• Advertisement

He's the one who seen this and he liked it and alrite I'd be coming from Drogheda so like if you can do for 110 I'd be more den happy to drive dat far and collect just any more and I could be puttin a rope around me neck if you get me

Allright than - it's a DEAL for 110:D
    Just had to try 120 - you know...

PM with details sent.

Advertisement