Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repair in waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Same goes for Niall on Manor St very good and very reasonable will worth the visit

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Hey, Just looking for advise before I decide on visiting one of these repair places listed.

My laptop's hinge is cracked I think and has a gap on the side where the charger port is, would these guys be able to fix this or is it only software things they do? The laptop works as normal no other problems maybe a little slow but it' always was so nothing I'm not used to.

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

I wouldnt go past Andys PC Repairs, hes fixed a few problems for myself and family members laptops over the last couple years. You'll find him on facebook or give him a call on 085 150 3258, he'll tell you straight out whether he can fix it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ironwalk

Based on a recommendation here, I used Gary Hearne Fix IT Waterford. 083 3340531. Based up in Gracedieu.
    Sound guy, did what he said he would do, when he said he'd do it, and at a reasonable price.
    Child killed my laptop, Gary revived it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Theres a new pc repair shop opened up upstairs in Ardkeen. I don't know anything about it, just saw it on Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

ironwalk wrote: »
    Based on a recommendation here, I used Gary Hearne Fix IT Waterford. 083 3340531. Based up in Gracedieu.
    Sound guy, did what he said he would do, when he said he'd do it, and at a reasonable price.
    Child killed my laptop, Gary revived it.
    yeah gary is a genius he fixed my ps3 that died on me also

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Irishlad2014

anywhere do hardware ie an LED invertor for a qompaq presario cq60? even if i could get one i could do it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Irishlad2014

Thanks buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mj27

There is a new place in Ballinakill Shopping Centre, Bridge PC Repair, over the launderette. Only reason I know is I follow there Wexford facebook page and they are advertising it big time. Got my laptop and a few of my familys pcs sorted with them before and I found them very good. My brothers laptop was in an awful state (spilt beer on it and let it fall!) and they got it working again.

Must be doing something right if they are opening another shop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

I used a guy called PK computer repair and he did a great job on my desktop. I think you can find him on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

thought that post was a little suspicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

200motels wrote: »
    I used a guy called PK computer repair and he did a great job on my desktop. I think you can find him on Facebook.

Heard mixed reviews about PK Computer repairs. I find it hard to find a genuine person doing the work, rather than ripping you off. There is s few scammers in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

madfcuker wrote: »
    Heard mixed reviews about PK Computer repairs. I find it hard to find a genuine person doing the work, rather than ripping you off. There is s few scammers in the city.

who dont you recommend?

Advertisement