Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna have to call it a day....

Options
  • 16-02-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Finally got my router back from vodafone yesterday.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to concentrate more on College now. I won't have the time to keep on playing this season and the CPU vikings results since my router blew don't really make me want to continue to be honest, Sorry about that.

Met some great guys and had great craic! I'll be back! G'luck to all!

Skol Vikings!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Finally got my router back from vodafone yesterday.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to concentrate more on College now. I won't have the time to keep on playing this season and the CPU vikings results since my router blew don't really make me want to continue to be honest, Sorry about that.

Met some great guys and had great craic! I'll be back! G'luck to all!

Skol Vikings!

Sorry to hear that and for any part I played in it!!! Warner just stunk up the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I wish people would stop leaving :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Has April fools started early :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sorry to see you had to drop out Howarewe.
    Bets are now being taken on who's next to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Unprecedented in the history of boards madden league, four managers leaving in one week, this keeps up we will have no one left:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

madalig12 wrote: »
    Unprecedented in the history of boards madden league, four managers leaving in one week, this keeps up we will have no one left:eek:
    And the Broncos will claim the superbowl!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sorry to see you go, though its completely understandable given some of the beatings that you have suffered as a result of you dropping out to let others play the CPU.

Hope you might reconsider and come back in the not too distant future.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Oh guys I'll definitely be back! Someone throw me a PM when the next season starts!

Advertisement