If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 32' Smart TV

Options
  • 16-02-2013 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Lads,

I'm looking for a 32' Samsung Smart TV.

What do you have at the moment.

3D is not a necessity.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Shanekoaks,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We have the Samsung UE32ES5500 currently priced at £349.00 which includes a free 5 year warranty.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32es5500/sams-ue32es5500

This is listed as a in-store only purchase so would need to be collect in Belfast.

Gonna throw another one at ya to look at.  Hope you dont mind.  It's the LG 32 LS570T.  This is a fantastic TV, 200hz so better motion handling than the Samsung.  Current price on the LG is £349.95 Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls570t/lg-32ls570t

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanekoaks

Hi Shanekoaks,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

We have the Samsung UE32ES5500 currently priced at £349.00 which includes a free 5 year warranty.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32es5500/sams-ue32es5500

This is listed as a in-store only purchase so would need to be collect in Belfast.

Gonna throw another one at ya to look at.  Hope you dont mind.  It's the LG 32 LS570T.  This is a fantastic TV, 200hz so better motion handling than the Samsung.  Current price on the LG is £349.95 Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls570t/lg-32ls570t

Let me know what you think.

Chris
    Thanks Chris, 

Will have a look and let you know..

I notice that the Samsung has a 5 year guarantee included.

Is this also applicable in the Republic?

shanekoaks wrote: »
    I notice that the Samsung has a 5 year guarantee included.

Is this also applicable in the Republic?

Hi again,

It is indeed.  Covers all parts and labor.  Also if anything ever goes wrong just call us and we'll have someone come down to pick up the TV, and drop it of again once the repair is complete.

Chris

Hi again,

It is indeed.  Covers all parts and labor.  Also if anything ever goes wrong just call us and we'll have someone come down to pick up the TV, and drop it of again once the repair is complete.

Chris
    Thanks for the swift reply Chris.

Do you have many left in stock? I would hope to get up to you next Wednesday or Thursday to get one.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the swift reply Chris.

Do you have many left in stock? I would hope to get up to you next Wednesday or Thursday to get one.

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've a small number in stock at the moment.  If you would like to PM me a name, address and contact number we could try and hold one over for you.

Chris

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've a small number in stock at the moment. If you would like to PM me a name, address and contact number we could try and hold one over for you.

Chris
    I may also be able to stretch to the 40' version of this same model if my budget allows? What sort of price can you do on it?

If you have them in stock, I will be in Belfast Thursday.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I may also be able to stretch to the 40' version of this same model if my budget allows? What sort of price can you do on it?

If you have them in stock, I will be in Belfast Thursday.
    Shane,

Thanks for the Post & the PM - I've reserved that 40ES5500 for you as agreed,

Looking Fwd to seeing ya,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.