Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rubbish removals

• 16-02-2013 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys was wondering would any ye of know of any good rubbish removals person or company in limerick that will take away 2wheelie bins and a couple of black bags of household rubbish that isnt 2 expensive please :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

I get my entire wheelie bin contents (in bags) into the 'big bin' at bennets opposite the roxboro Garda station for 6 euro. Used to be 4.50. 2 bins and a few bags, maybe 18 quid? But you'd have to bag it and do it yourself. Can imagine those 'rubbish removal' guys charging through the nose.

www.bigbin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

From what I can see all the rubbish removal guys charge €150 per call. Seems a bit of a cartel to me. The ads in the Limerick Post saying "45% cheaper than the rest" etc appear to be BS as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Hooked wrote: »
    I get my entire wheelie bin contents (in bags) into the 'big bin' at bennets opposite the roxboro Garda station for 6 euro. Used to be 4.50. 2 bins and a few bags, maybe 18 quid? But you'd have to bag it and do it yourself. Can imagine those 'rubbish removal' guys charging through the nose.

www.bigbin.ie
    Never knew that service existed! Interesting - thanks!

Have dropped out to Mr Binman in grange before with stuff, but you'd want it well bagged to avoid leaks and smells or have a "rough work" car / van.

Advertisement