Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring to level 8 add-on year in Business

• 16-02-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi!

I'm 21 and a 3rd year business student in IT Sligo. I'm applying to GMIT to do my final year there. I know galway really well but I'm just wondering what's the actual college/course like itself?

I'm also worried about entering into a class where the students have been together for 3 years and not knowing anyone and also about groups for group projects and stuff!! Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hi!

The college is grand. The business course will be on the main campus which is just one big building. Facilities are grand but the people are better.

As regards to not knowing anybody shur you won't be the only one in that boat. Just a matter of being friendly and you'll be fine. A lot of group work to be done but I hear most of them time the lecturers pick the groups, could be wrong though.

Advertisement