Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation outfit (Dublin)

Options
  • 16-02-2013 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

Wasn't too sure whether I should post this here or in the Fashion & Appearance forum! :o

Basically, I need to bring my sister shopping for an outfit for her confirmation. I'm near Blanchardstown, so I could bring her there, or else anywhere in Dublin city centre, or anywhere easily reached by public transport from the city centre.

She won't be hard to buy for, she's a wee slip of a thing and anything will suit her! But I'd like to spoil her for the day, and let her try on loads of lovely dresses, make a bit of an occasion out of it.

So where would be the best place to bring her, where we'll get a good few suitable shops under one roof? I honestly have no idea where I'd find shops that cater for that age group!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

In Blanch there are Dunnes, Next, Mothercare (not sure if they cater for that age) and a few other shops. You could let her shop around and make a big deal of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I guess perhaps I'm looking for a centre with more boutique stores, so. There's a Dunnes, Next, and Mothercare in Sligo (where she's from) - I want to bring her to some new places! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

how about Dundrum??

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I know when my Daughter made her confirmation last a few of the girls got outfits in forever 21 in the Jervis shopping center, plenty of suitable shops there and you're in town so can bring her to Henry St and Grafton St.

I'll be bringing my second Daughter up there in April to have a look, luckily she makes her confirmation in her uniform so she can get what she likes for after, there is no way she will wear any sort of dress/skirt she only wears leggings or trackies this will be fun, might be able to get her into shorts/leggings or tights.

Advertisement