Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NEED HELP Get blank page after pressing Payment confimation on Ryanair site??

• 16-02-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

Did this happen to anyone before that they get a blank screen after pressing buy now & the page says processing.& then nothing comes up. I already checked i got no confirmation email. so i wont still be charged will i ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I'm glad you asked. Now, the best thing to do is

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dukedalton

Did this happen to anyone before that they get a blank screen after pressing buy now & the page says processing.& then nothing comes up. I already checked i got no confirmation email. so i wont still be charged will i ??

If you haven't got a confirmation email it hasn't been processed so you won't be charged.

Be careful: sometimes it can take a while for that email to come through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

It's part of Ryanair's new cost cutting programme. You book your flight, pay, and then they don't give you anything.

Near 100% profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

Keno 92 wrote: »
    It's part of Ryanair's new cost cutting programme. You book your flight, pay, and then they don't give you anything.

Near 100% profit.

Nah.......theres an additional extra charge for refreshing your blank screen thats they neglected to inform the OP of

They love that sort of thing do Ryanair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

You dont know how lucky you are, that flight is going down, just take it as a sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dukedalton

I'm sure all these replies are really helpful to the person who fears they've lost money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Just bring a blank page with you to the check-in desk, you'll be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

dukedalton wrote: »
    I'm sure all these replies are really helpful to the person who fears they've lost money

You're new round here aint ya cowboy?

Advertisement