Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maria Holic discussion *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Options
  • 16-02-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

What do you think of this manga/anime? I personally love it!! My favourite character is Mariya but lately Kanako is starting to grow on me more while I don't like Masturika as much as I used to.
    I really hope they make a new series or someone starts translating it again.
    I think that if Shaft wanted to, they could make the anime amazing! It has such potential and Marikana could be the best couple ever if they put more actual plot into it... On the other hand, Endou has a good plot in the manga but it's dropped by all it's past translators.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

I sincerely hope there is no serious plot added, it's a comedy, adding plot after so much ridiculous would simply put nails in the coffin. I'm sure you'll find plenty of doujin that fulfil your OTP yearnings.

Great show, didn't sell particularly well though so I'm sure there won't be a S3 any time soon. S1 OP is my favourite of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Never got round to finishing the first series but I enjoyed what I watched.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Thomas-G wrote: »
    I sincerely hope there is no serious plot added, it's a comedy, adding plot after so much ridiculous would simply put nails in the coffin. I'm sure you'll find plenty of doujin that fulfil your OTP yearnings.

Great show, didn't sell particularly well though so I'm sure there won't be a S3 any time soon. S1 OP is my favourite of all time.
    I know but I still wish it would happen or if they even just added a bit more of plot,like a tiny bit of romance or they actually leave Ame no Kisaki for an episode, it doesn't have to suddenly have a huge death note plot or anything... besides, all the doujinshi I can find are of Mariya serving all these faceless guys, which sucks because he doesn't act like Mariya -there's no way Mariya would wait on a ton of guys beck and cal unless he had an ulterior motive...I know it's a doujin but I really like Mariya so it's annoying to read when he's so out of character.

Advertisement