Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom phone watch

Options
  • 16-02-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    I currently have monitored eircom phonewatch. My alarm panel is the concord version. I would like some advice about cancelling this service and programming the alarm to ring my mobile. I'm in the electrical trade so il be doing it myself I just need to know what needs to be done. I've attached a pic of my panel.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

oshea_00 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I currently have monitored eircom phonewatch. My alarm panel is the concord version. I would like some advice about cancelling this service and programming the alarm to ring my mobile. I'm in the electrical trade so il be doing it myself I just need to know what needs to be done. I've attached a pic of my panel.
    Cheers.

You will need to check if the system has a domestic dialer built in. Some dont. If so delete the eircom numbers and put yours in the domestic dialer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 oshea_00

Thanks for your reply,

Would it be possible to give me a step by step process on how to do this?
    Also do i need engineering codes to access it?

Regards Paul.

Thanks for your reply,

Would it be possible to give me a step by step process on how to do this?
    Also do i need engineering codes to access it?

Regards Paul.

No Problem.

Press 8, then enter the engineer code, then press 00.
    System programming, press #
    Press B, Phone menu, press #, Phone numbers.
    Scroll through the phone numbers with B to see if there is a domestic dialer built in. Some dont.
    To delete the CS numbers press # then D with the number on the screen. Then press # to save.

Sent you a P.M. re the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

@altor

I currently have a GE Simon XT 40 Zone Phonewatch Panel with the onboard mobile unit (not hard wired to the landline) & will want to program it to ring my mobile once I finish my contract.

Could you give me Eng code & instructions for doing that?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

@altor

I currently have a GE Simon XT 40 Zone Phonewatch Panel with the onboard mobile unit (not hard wired to the landline) & will want to program it to ring my mobile once I finish my contract.

Could you give me Eng code & instructions for doing that?

Sent you a P.M.

• Advertisement

Thanks Altor,

have sent you a pm.

Thanks Altor,

have sent you a pm.

Always happy to help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M.

Appreciate all the assistance ;)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Altor,

Sent you a pm,

Regards.

Appreciate all the assistance ;)

More than happy to help gadgetman496 :D

• Advertisement

Hi altor.

Just a query for you.
    I need to move my external alarm beacon/sounder. I have deleted it from the list of sensors at my panel. Does this mean I can now move it without it activating? Should I disconnect the 12v supply for it at the panel?

Also I will need to learn it after move is complete. I have the manual is it straight forward to do? Do I need to activate the tamper on it so my panel sees it again?

Thanks for your help again!

Hi altor.

Just a query for you.
    I need to move my external alarm beacon/sounder. I have deleted it from the list of sensors at my panel. Does this mean I can now move it without it activating? Should I disconnect the 12v supply for it at the panel?

Also I will need to learn it after move is complete. I have the manual is it straight forward to do? Do I need to activate the tamper on it so my panel sees it again?

Thanks for your help again!

Hi oshea_00,

I would disconnect it completely in the control panel before removing the bell in case of any crossed wires. Just make note oh how it is connected at both ends. When you are enrolling the bell again you will need to activate the tamper so it sees the device. When you open the bell after disconnecting it disconnect the battery in the bell itself to silence.

Thanks for your help. Will be in contact again I'm sure.

Thanks for your help. Will be in contact again I'm sure.

Your welcome, any problems give me a shout ;)

Advertisement