Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo ds

• 16-02-2013 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

any idea where id get one fixed in limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

all the foreign own shops in wickham street claim to do them, mite be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

If you search nintendo repairs on advert you'll find a fella that does them in Ennis, you can post them to him, don't know what he's like yet as I've only just sent them... phone menders charged me 20 quid to look and said it couldn't be fixed, this guy works on a no fix no fee so it was will be interesting to see what he comes back with...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

cyberspi wrote: »
    If you search nintendo repairs on advert you'll find a fella that does them in Ennis, you can post them to him, don't know what he's like yet as I've only just sent them... phone menders charged me 20 quid to look and said it couldn't be fixed, this guy works on a no fix no fee so it was will be interesting to see what he comes back with...

he has fixed 2 nintendos for me. goood job and reasonable too. pay him through paypal. he also sells re conditioned nintendos

Advertisement