Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Munch Sauce!!

Options
  • 16-02-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭

During an experiment that went wrong while trying to make Subway Southwest sauce I accidentally discovered "Monster Munch" flavoured sauce.:p

1/2 cup mayonnaise
    1/4 cup Ketchup
    2 teaspoons lime juice
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1 teaspoon ground corriander
    1/2 teaspoon Tesco Chipotle paste
    1/2 teaspoon paprika
    1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
    1/2 teaspoon water
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    1/4 teaspoon onion powder
    1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
    1/4 teaspoon ground cumin

Mix together let set for an hour or preferably overnight.

Drop the Ketchup and onion powder for the Southwest Sauce copy. This is dynamite on Chicken wraps with letuce, onion and red pepper. Add more Cumin and Chipotle paste to make the sauce more Mexicany!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 ScriptKittie

I'm not sure if that sauce sounds lovely or disgusting! Even though I love anything with chipotle sauce.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

The southwest is really really good and takes about 5 mins to make. Pull a bit out and add to the other 2 ingredients for Monster Munch sauce. It's eh, interseting to say the least.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Patak's Tikka Paste also tastes remarkably like Monster Munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

The southwest is really really good and takes about 5 mins to make. Pull a bit out and add to the other 2 ingredients for Monster Munch sauce. It's eh, interseting to say the least.:p

Will definitely try making the Southwest. The Monster Munch I'm not too sure about, might try it out of curiousity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My local Chinese used to do Indonesian chicken which tasted a lot like Monster Munch, it was awesome. The took it off the menu after they changed ownership. This might just be the ticket :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement