Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KELLY'S Scarpe MTB 19,5" bike / bicycle for sale 200€

• 16-02-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm selling a fully equipped Kelly's Scarpe MTB.

200€*

http://www.kellysbike.com/INT/

This is a mtb I have been using both on and off road. I recommend it to someone who would like to get started on offroad biking, or for someone who doesn't feel comfortable/safe on light slim tyres. If you are looking for a bike that you can trust and one that you don't have to be afraid to take off road or into snow, this is the one for you.

It has been the apple of my eye the past few years, and it's very well taken care of. Everything on it is in perfect working condition, I have just replaced the chain and the inner tubes and it has a Bike Care Plan for 2013 at Halford.

Equipped with: luggage rack, front and back lights, handlebars, bicycle bell, new Hutchinson tyres
    I'm selling separately: small Merida tour bag (30€), Magnum Plus 304 Chain Lock (45 €)

I love this bike, the only reason I'm selling is because I have to move overseas.
    I would like to sell someone who appreciates it and takes good care of it.

For further details and pictures please email.

Cheers, Sofia

*I took it down from 250, because I the casette should be replaced. I didn't change it when I got the new chain, but I think I should have.

Advertisement