Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help!

Options
  • 16-02-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi everyone, Im looking for the name of a stallholder that was at the winterval festival. I had a look at the brochure online but cant find a list of retailers.The company sold really unusual pieces of glass and they were situated at the back of the theatre royal, near the big snow globe! I think they were made by a woman but Im not 100%. I was hoping to get something different for someone as a wedding present and not the usual pieces of glass :) hoping someone remembers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't recall seeing anyone selling glass. What kind of glass?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Schlovely

I think it was a glassware stall (couldve been a part of a bigger business but these pieces were displayed outside)- unusual pieces of glass, bowls etc. I stupidly never took a business card :rolleyes:. I didn't try contacting winterval as I assumed it was seasonal, I'll try tomorrow thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Please post only one topic on this in the one forum on Boards, instead of across multiple which is against the Boards.ie Terms & Conditions. I have left the one in Waterford City open. :) Thanks!

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement