Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pukkelpop 2013

Options
  • 17-02-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about tickets for this?

No info on the site about prices or purchasing them, or have they sold out?

http://www.pukkelpop.be/en/tickets

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

May not be announced till Rock Werchter is closer to selling out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Considering heading to it this year. Anyone here been before? Good, bad, ugly?

Mr.S wrote: »
    Been a handfull of times before, very good festival. Good range of different genres / lots of stages. Everything is well organised.

Getting there is really simple aswel and your festival ticket lets you travel by train/bus to and from the festival for free.

Thanks for the info. What's the weather like generally? Is the campsite relatively decent? i.e not like Oxegen?

Edit: That storm is just usual weather for Irish festivals :P

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Weather is also generally very good (apart from 2011 when a storm destroyed the place and cancelled the festival!)

My arms still a bit clicky from that. Stupid debris :o

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Howiya. A group of us have decided to give this a go this year after missing out on, the joke that it was, Tomorrowland on the weekend.

Any idea on how hard tickets are to get for this? How quick do they sell out like?

Is the line-up announced before tickets go on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

They are after announcing the first wave of acts for this. It seems fairly decent. http://www.pukkelpop.be/en/line-up/all-acts

I'm looking forward to seeing Danny Brown, Neil Young and Julio Bashmore. How do you all think Eminem will be? Does he attract a rough crowd on the continent?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I really like the lineup for this year. Think it might be number 3 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That's a pretty solid lineup in my book!

Return flights aren't too bad from Dublin atm aswel!

Think ill get my presale tickets when they are released!

Was getting €100 with Ryanair and €130 with aerlingus weds - Mon earlier. That's damn good. €270 for pretty much everything. I reckon I'll be getting my presale ticket next week too. Can you buy more than one with the presale link do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭dropping_bombs

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Was getting €100 with Ryanair and €130 with aerlingus weds - Mon earlier. That's damn good. €270 for pretty much everything. I reckon I'll be getting my presale ticket next week too. Can you buy more than one with the presale link do you know?

It says on the FAQ of the Pukkelpop site that you can only buy your own ticket during the presale, but I imagine you could just give the link to a few friends and they could buy their own?

When are the rest of the acts announced? That's one thing I can't find on the website! Who do you think will be announced? I personally would love to see ASAP Rocky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, I would definitely opt for Aer Lingus, you'd have to be saving a bit to consider Ryanair for this one imo.

How far from the festival is Brussels Zaventem airport and what would be the handiest/cheapest way to and from lads?

:o. So the train goes from Brussels Zaventem airport straight to the festival?

Great, thanks for the info, much appreciated! Just one last quick question, how much roughly are the train tickets?

hopefully have everything sorted this time next week :D

You're train/bus to and from the festival is free with your ticket, you need to pay a supplement at the airport but it's only a few euro.

Seems to be selling pretty well this year. Thursday is sold out, and campsite A is already full so if anyone is thinking of getting tickets you should probably get a move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 machaire82

Pigwidgeon wrote: »

Also worth checking out are flights to Maastricht in Holland. Ryanair flies into there from Dublin every Wednesday and Sunday(service started couple months back), and at a nice time too (10:00). You can get the hourly Belgian bus straight to Hasselt from Maastricht train station in the centre, journey takes 40mins depending on stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Looking at this for our first festival overseas.

Would you expect many more big names to be added between now and then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

This looking like the best festival in Europe this summer( bar maybe Glastonbury) based on Line up, price and accessibility. Gonna be getting my weekend ticket in the next few days.

Killswitch Engage added Saturday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gearoidin123

Hi is there anyone on this that knows where i can get a 3day combi pass for kewit B ? my boyfriend wants to come .... it would resulting in getting fake i.d that is if they ask, are they strict on ID? thanks

• Advertisement

The final batch of tickets went on sale and sold out this morning. Yeah they're strict on ID, you have to show it in order to get your wristband which they put on you there and then and fasten it so it can't be removed. The only option may be chancing going to the festival and seeing if you can get one in the resale booth which is at the front of the main gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gearoidin123

Thanks, it says that the resale is going to be online on the 12th this year

Yeah I just saw that they're not selling them onsite again this year. Make sure you're quick for the resale, their twitter said that 850 tickets sold out in a minute this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

This is turning into a joke the number of cancellations now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

There's tickets on sale tomorrow

Advertisement