Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you see is not what you get????

Options
  • 17-02-2013 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

My niece ordered a bouquet of Roses for her Mum for Valentines day. The flowers cost €50 and were ordered on line from Flowers Direct  What was!! delivered was a stem of carnations and three Lilly stems. No Roses🌹🌹
    As a trained florets I would put the value of the flowers at €6. I have tried contacting them with no success. My niece finally made contact with them. They told her that flowers in the picture would take a few weeks to get ready. Surely this type of selling and advertising is wrong??? or is it??? 🌹 thank you .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If its not as described then ask for a refund or complain to the asai

http://www.asai.ie

You may need a screen shot of the ad and of what arrived and any receipts or dispatch notes describing what you ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If a good or service is not as described, then you are entitled to ask for a refund, replacement or repair. These are your statutory rights. She paid for roses, but did not receive roses.

Note - check the T&Cs of the website. They may have some clause to the effect that they can substitute equivalent value flowers if the advertised ones are not available.

Advertisement