Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Open IMM1295 Application Form

Options
  • 17-02-2013 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Guys, any help greatly appreciated (also apologies for starting a whole new thread just for this) - I have uploaded all my documents but cannot open IMM1295 Application. It keeps telling me that I need a later version of the PDF viewer to open it - however, I've downloaded the most recent Adobe 3 times now.

Anyone have the same problem or does anyone know the solution?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

Got it!

Please ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Hi, it was simple enough in the end.

Right click on the IMM1295 form link and hit 'save link as' then save it somewhere in your files. You should then be able to open the saved version.

I think it was a browser issue - I was using Chrome.

I did that for the family information form because it said you had to sign them - but it seems now from people are saying you don't need to do this.

I didn't print the IMM1295 - I just saved this as a PDF once I'd filled it out and then uploaded it.

• Advertisement

You're ok!

I did not fill in the UCI number, no. Though I would seek advice from someone else as well, I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask - I just did the application as best as I could myself.

What trouble are you having with the family one?

Hmmm that's strange. Sorry, I can't help you more. Perhaps filling it out by hand might work, maybe post in the megathread about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

You can't save the family information form. You fill it out, print it, scan it and then you upload it to your CIC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement