Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Everything - Whelans, 18th February

Options
  • 17-02-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Really looking forward to this. Anyone else heading along to it?

They did a really good set on BBC Maida Vale during the week, got me anticipating it even more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Getronicle

Yep going myself, really looking forward to it. Saw them in the O2 in November and they were great.
    Love their new album too so I expect it will be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Really disappointed I couldn't get anyone to go to this, they were mashed in between Bloc Party and Foals.

I missed them supporting Muse also, will have to catch them at a festival this Summer, ARC is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Well that was amazing. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. They sound stunning live. 'Choice Mountain' is spectacular live.

Corholio wrote: »
    Well that was amazing. One of the best gigs I've ever been to. They sound stunning live. 'Choice Mountain' is spectacular live.

^ This. I have to say it was the best gig I've ever been at. It was great how genuinely amazed the band were at the reception they got. Can't wait until they're back. Got a setlist and a pick too :D

Here're a couple of videos I took, I have some more that I might get up at some stage...

Kemosabe:

Final Form:

My Kz, Ur Bf:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Getronicle wrote: »
    ^ This. I have to say it was the best gig I've ever been at. It was great how genuinely amazed the band were at the reception they got. Can't wait until they're back. Got a setlist and a pick too :D

Here're a couple of videos I took, I have some more that I might get up at some stage...

Kemosabe:

Final Form:

My Kz, Ur Bf:

Nice videos, would love to see the rest. My ****ty phone got nowhere near as good as that.

Funny moment when Jonathan had to stop singing during a song, can't remember which one, cos he was laughing so much at the guy on your man's shoulders flailing his arms about :D

Unbelievable gig though. Hope they come back soon again.

• Advertisement

I might have recorded that, it was towards the end. I'll put it up if I find it!

Turns out I didn't get the laughing part but here are a few more videos...

Edit: Just realised I had these on private, should be working now :)

Advertisement