Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Gun Safe in 6-8 gun size

Options
  • 17-02-2013 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Having made the investment in a 4-5 gun safe for scoped rifles, I am going to have to change again.

Currently have a Warmflow 4 bolt deep safe which is perfect and not long mounted but things change fast.

I want to future proof this time and need the same level of security but wanted to see if there was a safe, new or second hand that would suit me.

Wont be needed for a good few weeks.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

What is your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Buffalo Rivers 6 gun with the single key and handle. Top lock box and key hooks inside.

I got mine from Stakelums in Thurles. Best value I found at the time.

Sportsden.ie have them @€;345 inc next day delivery

buffalo-silver-line.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rangi

I saw an 8-gun Rok safe in Woodies(Blanchardstown) today for €199.99. I couldn't tell you the specs, or anymore than that as I didn't stop and look.

Does anyone know if these are any good, eg meeting the BS standards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I would'nt buy one they are not known for quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Thanks lads.

The Buffalo one looks decent for the money,

Want to keep my spend to around €400 as I am hoping to fit a new alarm system as well so currently getting prices for this also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

I have the Buffalo River 6 gun. It was around €350 from Paddy Carley in Wexford. Great safe and really solid feel. Just be careful though. If you try to close the main door and accidentally leave the keys in the top box, you'll wreck the key. And the are cheapo keys! I believe Ardee Sports are the agent though so your local dealer should have no hassle getting you one.

Advertisement