Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General customization query!

Options
  • 17-02-2013 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to build an area for myself in my home, running a unix based system (linux mint - not that that would make a huge difference) most likely and playing paddy power poker through a projector, and the problem i face is that I want to be able to throw a rubber ball at one of three pressure pads hanging on a wall, which I can bind to the functions of the program-(already available in the program (F1-Check, F2-Check-Call, F3-Raise), and my question is this,

is there cheap pressure pads which can be easily obtained (through Ebay) and connected through USB or an alternative, which would serve this purpose?

The only thing I have found which is remotely like this is a security mat which will lock the system when the user steps off the mat and looks on the heavier side of very expensive!

All I want is something which will know it has been triggered without needing to be kicked and which will be reliable.

(Yes I have searched but mostly found sports-injury treatment devices, and I am hoping that someone will know exactly what I need and will advise me correctly, Thank you.

Advertisement