Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands cat club show

• 17-02-2013 8:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

This show is on today in the kilmurry lodge hotel for anyone who might be interested in a nice day out! I have my 2 kitties entered :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Good luck, I'd love to go to one of these, my daughter would like to enter Mouse or Jake, Toby is too macho for that kind of thing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I'm delighted anyway, cream got 2nd in his colour and 3rd in the cat the judge would most like to take home and also second in the first time lucky category. Peach won best of her colour, best senior cat, first time lucky, and overall best in show non pedigree :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I'm delighted anyway, cream got 2nd in his colour and 3rd in the cat the judge would most like to take home and also second in the first time lucky category. Peach won best of her colour, best senior cat, first time lucky, and overall best in show non pedigree :D

Brilliant! Well done

That's fantastic!Sooo, where's the pics, and what celebratory dinner did they have?

There's one pic in the pic thread, here's a few more!! And they had a bottle of cat milk to celebrate, and will be getting some of the gigantic bag of food peach won later :)

• Advertisement

Just curious, how do you find out when shows are on in your area?
    Can't find a list of shows online.

I actually found an ad for it on donedeal last year, so i just kind of followed the cat world from there! I'm almost certain there is a list of shows somewhere but I'm on my mobile at the moment ill see if I can find it when on my laptop!

Here's the GCCFI shows, will see later if I can find info on the TICA shows! http://www.gccfi.com/cat_shows.html#Judges%20Reports

Thanks for that, here's the TICA ones:
    http://ticamembers.org/calendar/

Is that all the shows for the year?
    Was hoping for something nearer home, looks like Dublin is closest and it paddy's weekend, the one weekend I have to be home (club commitments):(

mymo wrote: »
    Thanks for that, here's the TICA ones:
    http://ticamembers.org/calendar/

Is that all the shows for the year?
    Was hoping for something nearer home, looks like Dublin is closest and it paddy's weekend, the one weekend I have to be home (club commitments):(

Yeah unfortunately they aren't as widespread as the dog shows are over here, in the republic it's only in Limerick Cork and Dublin but I think there are a few more up north during the year too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement