Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

china import business?

Options
  • 17-02-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hello everybody
    New to boards. I have an idea for a business just wanted to put it out there and see what people thought or how it would work or if there would even be a demand for it.
    I am A self employed tradesman during the boom I ended up sourcing some of my products from China it took a while to sort everything out and there were a few pit falls it was a bit daunting at first but i managed to get the right suppliers for my products. I got the quality to the standards I needed and the packaging to the standard I wanted. sorted out all the shipping and importing. I have been to China several times and built up many contacts.I have helped other guys I know source different products and suppliers and went with them to China to quality inspect these products and to deal with the factories.
    Now that that things are quieter in my own trade I am wondering what way could I use all this knowledge I have gained to set up another business helping people source or import goods or even inspecting products that have been made in China. would you set up something like an import business or a sourcing business. Or would you just offer a service for a flat rate to find suppliers for people. Any advice appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Do you want to be a consultant or a trade agent?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭bizidea

probably a trade agent rather than just a consultant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 eisseb

Would you be interested in the domain name: irelandchina.ie or irelandchina.com ???

Advertisement