Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What model is this threadmill?

Options
  • 17-02-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi

Anyone know what model Discovery threadmill this is? No number on it anywhere. It has stopped working.. Comes on but buttons not responding. Thought it might be dampness as is in the loft in garage but brought in the panel to dry out but still nothing.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

Contact the TREADMILL doctor and he will advise you what to try and he will sort you out . He is fab , and will likely tell you where to find the model and what may be wrong with it .

I was told that my treadmill parts are no longer available and that it was only fit for the bin. Someone was able to attach a battery to the motor and it worked so I knew it wasnt the motor. He talked me through removing the circuit mainboard and he fixed it and sent it back. Working perfectly now. Including post and packaging, it was no more than about 100 euro. He said most problems were caused by dirt around the electronics and people standing on the belt while they are starting and stopping. Better to stand on the sides til you get going , and then step on . Also gives advice on how to lubricate the belt which he says is important.

He doesnt do sewing machines so dont ask him about tHreadmills ;)

His details are
    Tim Jennings treadmilldoctor1@yahoo.co.uk

Best of luck

Advertisement