Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to source a brownie tin

Options
  • 17-02-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Im looking to source a proper brownie tin, its not actually for brownies but I need what I make in it to be uniform so think one of these tins will be the way to go.

Trouble is Ive looked in every shop I can think of and cant find one anywhere!

Anyone know of anywhere in the Dublin area (if possible) where I can get one?

Thanks Boardsies :)

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I have a Silverwood brownie tin. You can get it in different sizes and I've seen the brand in Kitchen Complements.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617M5hO705L._AA1500_.jpg

Oops picture is massive so I'll leave it as a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Thanks Bobbleheadpanda , I probably should have posted the pic of what Im looking for, it was more something like this as I need each piece to be uniform and when I cut them by hand they end up all sorts of shapes :o:)

brownietin.png

Can you buy online?

Ive found a few online but kinda need it ASAP, also the sites are American so havent looked into whether they would deliver to here. Wouldnt mind I had one in my hand a few months back and didnt buy it! TKMaxx, theyve none there anymore either! holy grail I think! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I spend a fair bit of time in cookware shops and have never seen one of them! They look cool though!

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    I spend a fair bit of time in cookware shops and have never seen one of them! They look cool though!

Really Faith!? Ugh.. looks like I'll never find one so! Ive one last place to try before I just try Ebay or Amazon etc :rolleyes::):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

This was months (6+) ago so apologies if I'm sending you on a wild goose chase but the bargain shop bit upstairs from Iceland in the Ilac centre had those

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Reckon Amazon is probably your best bet.

They're called "perfect brownie maker" JML made them, I've looked though and the don't seem to have them any more :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

They're called "perfect brownie maker" JML made them, I've looked though and the don't seem to have them any more :(

Have a look at lakeland.co.uk they have a wide selection of tins

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies everyone! I'll try everywhere and if I find one I'll let you know :)

Advertisement