Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live account recovery

Options
  • 17-02-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I set up an account the other day with xbox live and put in a code for 12 months membership. The only problem is that I set up a new email address and for the life of me I cant remember the name of the new addie. Does anyone know how I can retrieve the name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Do you know the answer to your secret question? If you do, answer it and it will let you into the account to change the password. Did you set up an alternate email address? If so, you can send a password reset link sent to the alternate email address. If you have none of these, it becomes a bit more complicated. You'll have to fill out a form with a load of questions for the WLID help team who will make a decision as to whether you own the account or not, based on your answers. You can do all this by going to login.live.com and enter in your email address, ten instead of entering the password, click the "can't access my account" link underneath.

Advertisement