Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday pints

Options
  • 17-02-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Chatting few friends organising Sunday drinks. Looking for somewhere nice and quiet to enjoy a chat and a few drinks. Somewhere you could even go and have a quiet pint and read the paper in peace with no kids running around, no load music etc. either no TV or just a small one that can be avoided if wanted.

I think Kehoes or the Stags Head are perfect but are their many others around the city open Subday adternoons? Might try somewhere different today.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I like WJ Kavanagh's on Dorset Street on Sunday afternoons. Great food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Nearys. Off grafton street on the next street up from Bruxelles.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 ScriptKittie

Probably a bit late now, but Toners on Baggot Street is a lovely place to relax and have a few drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Drkitkat

Gravediggers prospect square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

BeerNut wrote: »
    I like WJ Kavanagh's on Dorset Street on Sunday afternoons. Great food too.

Came here to say this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Thanks guys. Ended up in the Duke then a few in Dame Tavern. Great day but will take all suggestions into account next week. Sundays is a very underrated day to go out.

Advertisement