Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation needed

• 17-02-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Putting this in the Limerick section because I'm looking for a local installer.

Looking for someone to supply & install one of those free to air sat tv systems for two TV's in the one house

I'm looking for someone who is competent, experienced & knows what they are doing, it's for my parents not me so don't want to have to go sorting out a mess afterwards.

So if you have used or know of a decent installer, I'd be much obliged

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Steveon here on boards is your only man ;)
    I've no affiliation other than being a very satisfied customer who will be using him again soon enough for a new dish installation too.
    I know quite a few people he's done work for, and even his post history here and over on the satellite forum will attest to his knowledge, and his quality work.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

banie01 wrote: »
    Steveon here on boards is your only man ;)
    I've no affiliation other than being a very satisfied customer who will be using him again soon enough for a new dish installation too.
    I know quite a few people he's done work for, and even his post history here and over on the satellite forum will attest to his knowledge, and his quality work.

+1 for Steveon here on boards, very good, clean work and very professional, you wouldnt even know he'd installed anything he keeps everything spotless!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

angeldaisy wrote: »

+1 for Steveon here on boards, very good, clean work and very professional, you wouldnt even know he'd installed anything he keeps everything spotless!
    +2 for steveon highly recommend he has done work for me and my family sound gent and very reasonable price wise !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

OK OK I get the message :D

I've pm'd him with my name & contact details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

you will be delighted with the quality of his work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Just in case Steveon isn't checking in here in the next couple of days, would any of the above posters mind pm(ing) his contact details please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

PM sent.

Advertisement