Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best hair care supplement

• 17-02-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

Viviscal is the supplement i had the most success with I tried the perfectil and never noticed the difference,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

My hair grew quicker and I notice a lot less hair loss I shed hair like there is no tomorrow!! It was the hair grow I noticed first !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

€50 a month on there online shop :-O

Does anybody have any other suggestion that cost say under €20

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

bulmersgal wrote: »
    €50 a month on there online shop :-O

Does anybody have any other suggestion that cost say under €20

Perfectil, I started taking it this past month, it's made a difference to my hair and nails so far, both growing more quickly and seem to be stronger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Might get that growing our my roots and only have about 4/5 inches of hair growth in last 6 month. On plus side my natural hair colour is really lovely, why have I being dying over it since I was 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

Perfectil did not work for me as well. I do take Centrum Advance and Omega 3 supplements. I first started to use Omega 3 for my dry eyes as recommended by my optician. But they are recommended for dry everything: skin, hair, eyes, etc. And I do think the combination of Centrum and Omega 3 works well for me overall, not only for my hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I take a multi vitamin with iron (few euro from any shop) and then I take kelp tablets (not expensive) and a supplement called NuHair that I buy online and I find that works very good. They do a red one and green one of NuHair I find the green one works best for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cieball

I was just about to ask the same queston and seen your thread. I have noticed a lot of hair loss over the last few months. Viviscale was recommended by a friend. I have not tried it yet. Has anyone had any success with it? I know €50 is a lot of money but if it works ill pay it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Maxi hair vitamins from Iherb, they are very good and great value too.

Advertisement