Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SxS shotgun

• 17-02-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

A starter side by side wanted guys, lowish budget. What have you got?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Koro

Hi Bannerman,

I"m selling my Webley & Scott 12g SXS. Whats your budget?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056890486

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Slyderx1

I have a sarasqueta sidelock side by side...lightly used. I've had it since new. I want to sell it because the licence is fast coming up for renewal....250e

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bannerman1

Slyderx1 wrote: »
    I have a sarasqueta sidelock side by side...lightly used. I've had it since new. I want to sell it because the licence is fast coming up for renewal....250e

Hi

Do you have more info such as model, age, etc. Also any pics or whereabouts are you?

PM me with above please, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Slyderx1

I did some research. The gun , a double barreled sidelock was built by a small company called vieuda y hijos de sarasqueta in the basque region of Spain and was proofed in 1982. It was intended I think for the American market. It has nice scrollwork and a straight stock.I am trying to upload pics to this site but im rather defeated. I'm in Tipperary and Its in good condition and lightly used.If I don't sell it I'l keep it with no regret.

Advertisement