Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement ring - Munster/ Galway region

Options
  • 17-02-2013 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a good place to get a reasonably priced engagement ring , in the Munster/ Galway region, or closely?

Silver, with white diamond, I think!

Jo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Silver??? Or did you mean white gold/Palladium/Platinum?

How long is a piece of string? What do you want and what is your budget??

I suppose there's Keane's in Limerick/Cork. I daresay there's lots of local jewellers in your area. Or you can look online - Voltaire Diamonds are a good one and I think there's a verified rep on here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

Silver??? Or did you mean white gold/

white gold, sorry :rolleyes:

• Company Representative Posts: 80 Verified rep Voltaire Diamonds: Seamus

Many thanks for mentioning us ABajaninCork,

Jocotty, we have offices on Harcourt Street in Dublin. If you are free to meet we can go through your specific requirements.

Please visit our YouTube channel where we now have over 500 styles to view: www.youtube.com/voltairediamonds

If you have a very specific style, we can have it handmade at our Dublin workshop.

Please email me at info@voltairediamonds.ie if you have any more questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Séamus

www.voltairediamonds.ie
    www.facebook.com/voltairediamonds

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

Keanes are way over priced for what they offer. try michelle jewllers on cork much better value

Advertisement