Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€5 Challenge

Options
  • 17-02-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Well this challenge is to reach €500 or there abouts starting with a fiver.

All the bets will be on football, prices ranging from 4/6 to 11/10 more or less... I will double up on the first few bets and then start banking some of it as i go along. I hope to do at least one bet a day but if theres nothing i like well then obviously i wont back anything that day.

Bet 1. €5 to €10
    Bet 2. €10 to €20
    Bet 3. €20 to €40
    Bet 4. €40 to €80

Bank €30.

Bet 5. €50 to €100
    Bet 6. €100 to €200.

Bank €50

Bet 7. €150 to €300

Bank €100

Bet €8. €200 to €400.

All going well that would be €580 depending on odds...

Its just for a bit of fun to see how far i can get and try win a bit of money.

Bet 1.

€5

Over 2.5 goals in the Espanyol Vs Betis match @ 11/10

Bet Returns €10.50

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Bet 1. LOST, Final score was 1-0 to Espanyol

Bad start, but not to worry, onwards and upwards.

Bet 1. Today i like Over 2.5 goals in the Swiss match - Lugano Vs Aarau @ 4/6

Bet Returns €8.33

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Lost. Finished 2-0 to Aarau. I dont know how that game didnt go over 2.5 goals, so many chances in the match and alot of near misses, and not to mention Lugano also missed a penalty...

Taking a break from the challenge as it has got off to a bad start, but i will return to it at a later date.

Advertisement