Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin- New york- Toronto

Options
  • 17-02-2013 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anybody know of the best way going about getting from New York to toronto and activating the visa .The port of entry would be close to nigara falls in Ontario.
    Been looking at taking a bus for this and hoping to get visa activated there and then proceed on to toronto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

Are you on a tight budget? Why wouldn't you fly to Toronto from NY? Flights are quite frequent so I wouldn't say they are that expensive.

I'm pretty sure it's about 6hours or more by public transport from Manhattan to Niagara and then from Niagara to Toronto is about another 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

if u book it well in advance that bus from ny to toronto can be really cheap. I did it the other way...took about 9 hours and cost $40 I think.
    Alternatively, you can fly to buffalo pretty cheaply and get the bus from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Have a look at flyporter.com they fly from New York Newark to Toronto City Airport you can get a flight for aorund $100 with them to Toronto and then activate your visa there

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

Birdster wrote: »
    Are you on a tight budget? Why wouldn't you fly to Toronto from NY? Flights are quite frequent so I wouldn't say they are that expensive.

I'm pretty sure it's about 6hours or more by public transport from Manhattan to Niagara and then from Niagara to Toronto is about another 2 hours.

ha, no not a tight budget just wouldnt be in too much of a hurry,first thing i want to see of canada is the nigara falls ,thought this be the best way about it, buffalo airport and onwards ,im travelling light very light not planning on more than 1 shoulder bag.

Advertisement