Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant send emails on my Nokia Lumia 820

Options
  • 17-02-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Recently got a nokia lumia phone and have set up emails correctly. Can receive all emails but when i go to send an admistration error come up stating it cant be sent. Any idea why this happens?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

DonFred wrote: »
    Recently got a nokia lumia phone and have set up emails correctly. Can receive all emails but when i go to send an admistration error come up stating it cant be sent. Any idea why this happens?
    thanks
    Hi DonFred
    can you have a look at this link here  to check set up? If still not working can you let me know what error message you receive?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Hi DonFred
    can you have a look at this link here  to check set up? If still not working can you let me know what error message you receive?
    Tony
     Hi the error is "Administrator - couldnt be sent so we're moving it to your Drafts folder. Try aain later, or send this message from you PC".. I tried all settings all still get the same error as above.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Hi the error is "Administrator - couldnt be sent so we're moving it to your Drafts folder. Try aain later, or send this message from you PC".. I tried all settings all still get the same error as above.

Thanks
    HI any help here? Still cant send emails!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

HI any help here? Still cant send emails!

Hi DonFred

The best advice I can offer in this case is to contact email support on1530277100 where a member of email support will be able to troubleshoot this issue with you.

Also, please ensure that you have the correct Outgoing mail server settingwhich is:  mail1.eircom.net.

I'm sorry I couldn’t offer better advice from here and I hope this issue isresolved for you shortly

Regards

Al

Advertisement