Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa Murphy

• 17-02-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I was just listening to Radio Nova in the car. Sunday evening 7:30pm. There was an interview with a woman with one of those terrible D4 accents. I was only half listening when I heard her saying that her favourite Led Zeppelin song was "Staircase to Heaven". :D The dj didn't laugh. I did!
    During the next half hour she added innocently that her favourite Bon Jovi song was "Gold" and her favourite James Bond was Sean Connery "because he's Irish"! As I struggled to keep control of the car the DJ politely corrected her on each occasion. This was a genuine interview (I thought for a while it was a wind-up) and her name is Lisa Murphy. I googled her when I got home. Wow! Not what I've come to expect from Radio Nova. Priceless!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Skelitor was on the Radio.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Wannabe Irish z-leb tryna pull a Hollywood airhead.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,305 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just saw this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy9Q0XPf3E
    The next show she'll feature on is one about plastic surgery gone bad. Those boobs and lips are hilarious looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I blame her talent agent who after watching her television performances, has obviously told her at some stage she "needs work", and she has got totally the wrong end of the stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

What the bloody HELL was that woman doing on Nova??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭ManMade

What's her claim to fame?.... If there is one.

Feck it I know there probably isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Lisa who was on what?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eustie5

she used to be engaged to michael flatley!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

eustie5 wrote: »
    she used to be engaged to michael flatley!!
    Also Gerald Keane....'nuff said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Cienciano wrote: »
    Just saw this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy9Q0XPf3E
    The next show she'll feature on is one about plastic surgery gone bad. Those boobs and lips are hilarious looking!
    She looks like a younger version of Jackie Cullen :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MissFire

I saw her at an event last year, and as scary as you thinks she looks online, she's twice as scary in person.. Irish version of Jocelyn Wildenstein

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Vacant Broad.

Advertisement