Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adapting rear surround to wireless

• 17-02-2013 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

I have a nice 7.1 surround sound system (onkyo 605) and canton speaker setup. At the moment due to the layout of my living room I can't have my surround sound speakers attached unless I want to either have cables running across the floor or try and get them under the floor boards somehow.

I hate cables and clutter so cables along the floor isn't an option for speakers that are only used occasionally.

Is there anything on the market that could let me use my 4 surround speakers wirelessly from the amp and still give me good quality sound ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

KTRIC wrote: »
    I have a nice 7.1 surround sound system (onkyo 605) and canton speaker setup. At the moment due to the layout of my living room I can't have my surround sound speakers attached unless I want to either have cables running across the floor or try and get them under the floor boards somehow.

I hate cables and clutter so cables along the floor isn't an option for speakers that are only used occasionally.

Is there anything on the market that could let me use my 4 surround speakers wirelessly from the amp and still give me good quality sound ?

Hey KTRIC, did you ever find anything? Looking for something similar myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Hey KTRIC, did you ever find anything? Looking for something similar myself

Actually I didn't , had sort of forgotten about this until now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

Looking into it. There seem to be very few products, though I am not sure how good any of them are. Will let you know if I find anything :)

Advertisement