Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ADMC POOR QUALITY

• 17-02-2013 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I set up ADMC a couple of weeks ago and my quality for about 70mins of the game is extremely blurry.

I am judging by the fact that this is so highly rated that there must be a way of correcting the quality issue?

I have no other problems with any other streaming sites and my internet and computer are top notch.

Its only ADMC that I have a problem with, I have included pics of the match today at the same time on ADMC and news-source.tv to show you the difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

What is ADMC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I set up ADMC a couple of weeks ago and my quality for about 70mins of the game is extremely blurry.

I am judging by the fact that this is so highly rated that there must be a way of correcting the quality issue?

I have no other problems with any other streaming sites and my internet and computer are top notch.

Its only ADMC that I have a problem with, I have included pics of the match today at the same time on ADMC and news-source.tv to show you the difference.

news-source.tv looks top quality. How much it costs for sub. Is it worth it ?
    Edit: Its must be LOF under a new guise, because it told me i was already registered and I just logged in there now :)

news-source.tv looks top quality. How much it costs for sub. Is it worth it ?
    Edit: Its must be LOF under a new guise, because it told me i was already registered and I just logged in there now :)

That what it is yeah.

Ony has limited matches available at the mo.

• Advertisement

What is ADMC?

Egyptian website showing every single premier league game. Paid service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

What is ADMC?

Abu Dhabi Media Centre

Closed Thread?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056609383&pp=15

It's the thread with all the discussion on paid streaming sites. Probably best to keep it all in the one place for the benefit of everyone subscribed to that thread and there's plenty of people using ADMC there that could help you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,429 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I always wonder why people pay for 'unoffical' web streaming.

Most games are availabe on from 'unoffical' sites for free.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Quality. I use ADMC as well and despite the topic of this thread, I have found the quality to be excellent. This is also an official one, just not available here. No danger of this getting shut down as it is fully legal, the only trickery needed is to get it to play here which is what overplay does for $5 a month and allows full access to iplayer, hulu etc, and if you are abroad, to rte player as well as allowing admc to work.

Free streams are often unreliable, quality is less than ADMC, and often might be left with foreign commentary that you can't understand.

5starpool wrote: »
    Quality. I use ADMC as well and despite the topic of this thread, I have found the quality to be excellent. This is also an official one, just not available here. No danger of this getting shut down as it is fully legal, the only trickery needed is to get it to play here which is what overplay does for $5 a month and allows full access to iplayer, hulu etc, and if you are abroad, to rte player as well as allowing admc to work.

Free streams are often unreliable, quality is less than ADMC, and often might be left with foreign commentary that you can't understand.

Have you ever heard of any issues like mine?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Have you ever heard of any issues like mine?

I find if I am browsing other sites while the stream is going, or downloading other things at the same time the quality deteriorates, but if I am only watching the stream the quality is excellent most of the time. If it does lag when I happen to be watching it and get bad (which it does at times) I just refresh the stream and it generally goes back to excellent quality.

It seems to be a feature of the streamingt here that like sky go when the connection quality drops the picture quality drops as well to ensure they keep streaming, albeit at a lower framerate, rather than drop the connection fully.

I'm sure that's not much use to you, but hopefully it'll improve for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

no issues here, on 100MB UPC and excellent quality on my wired pc and over wireless to my ipad

Sites like LOF, Starstreams, Plus1HD etc offer a far better quality stream than the likes of Firstrowsports or Sportlemon.
    Especially if you're hooked up to a decent sized TV as a lot of people do.

Advertisement