Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will my male cat lose his face shields when I send him to be nuetered this week?

• 17-02-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have a 10 month old male kitten who I'm booking into be nuetured this week. He has developed a round shield face which I love :) & was wondering will he lose this appearance once the hormones drop in his system?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I can't see why he'd lose that; every neutered cat I've run into (before/after) has looked the same afterwards. There has been a slight change in behavior possibly (not as aggressive in attacking when playing but still doing it) but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Monkaa

Nody wrote: »
    I can't see why he'd lose that; every neutered cat I've run into (before/after) has looked the same afterwards. There has been a slight change in behavior possibly (not as aggressive in attacking when playing but still doing it) but that's about it.

Hope your right, love his chubby cheeks :) but not as much as him spraying which he hasn't started to do yet thankfully but I'm sure he will very soon as his behaviour is changing with puberty I guess

Advertisement