Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlepace road

Options
  • 17-02-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone know what happens the green phone / esb box on the Littlepace road. Down swallowbrook end (I think) Box is all mangled on the pathway. Was fine at 4pm Friday when I was walking but was all cordoned off at 7.30pm that evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

I read on Facebook that a lady crashed into it flipping her car in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Impressive feat on a low speed residential street. Trying to avoid a dog perhaps....?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Impressive feat on a low speed residential street. Trying to avoid a dog perhaps....?
    And a straight section of road...I also read that the driver looked drunk but that is complete hearsay.

fletch wrote: »
    And a straight section of road...I also read that the driver looked drunk but that is complete hearsay.

You'd look drunk too if you had just rolled your motor! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Here you go lads....

[IMG][/img]lDjgzX7l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Hope she's ok but seriously how could you do that on that stretch of road. It was dry out unless there was some freak rain or ice in the couple of hours I was out that had cleared by the time I got home.

I was behind a car on a dual carriageway once, that barrel rolled three times in front of me because the driver leant over to pick a cassette tape up off the floor of the passenger side (it was a long time ago). Drivers sometimes do very stupid things.

Advertisement