Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

...Reading!

• 17-02-2013 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Not the most exotic of places when I read some of the other threads! LOL!
    Anyway....I'm going over for 6 nights in March to see my sister and her young family.
    I'd love to hear some suggestions of things to do with my sis and her 2 little boys (3 & 21 mths. I'd also be open to spending a little time on my own too if the need arises.
    Sis and her family living there just a few months at this stage so only getting to know the area etc.
    Arriving Paddys Day so that may give you a little further info to play with!
    Thanks in advance guys xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Well, you are only 25 minutes from Paddington, so London is an option. You also have the Oracle for retail therapy or The outlet place in Swindon.

You could take the kids to Legoland (I think it is open in March.) or Windsor castle.

Bracknell has ice skating and a ski slope and there is Wellington country park for walks etc. And of course the duke's old house.

Windsor is nice to stroll around on your own and do a bit of shopping and sightseeing and is easily accessible from reading by train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Thanks very much Fratton Fred for those suggestions!
    Plenty there to keep me busy for the few days I'll be there I reckon...

Advertisement