Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tapatalk possibility

Options
  • 17-02-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,

I use tapatalk and find it to be an excellent app.

Wondering if boards.ie will ever be available on it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

I'm afraid nothing has changed since Conor (previous developer of boards) posted this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63743362
    Conor wrote: »
    I've had a bit of a look at the Tapatalk plugin. It's not the kind of thing I'd install without having a serious look at what it does. Blindly installing a ~15,000 line plugin poses a few risks to the security and stability of the site! :)

Also, we're not quite running a stock version of vBulletin. We haven't strayed too far from the official releases but there's a small possibility that the Tapatalk plugin won't work if we install it.

When I get a chance to properly evaluate the plugin I'll see if we can get it installed.

Well he evaluated it and it's not possible to install as we've migrated too far from bog standard vBulletin.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭BubbleBalls

Just thought I'd ask.
    The mobile site is excellent - well laid out and intuitive - and I have made a shortcut icon.

Just being lazy here, not wanting to type username and password ;-)

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

you shouldn't have to re-enter your credentials everytime you visit. Just make sure the "Stay logged in" checkbox is checked.

241556.png

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement