Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP , help ?

Options
  • 17-02-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm in the process of completing and handing up my Link modules portfolio , I have everything finished but most of my projects are over the word restrictions, in one case over double the amount stated. One Link modules teacher who used to correct the Leaving cert a few years ago said back when she was correcting they didn't pay attention to the word restrictions can anyone tell me if this is still the way it is or are they more strict now ?
    Any advice will be appreciated ,
    Thanks !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

My LCVP teacher told us that you're allowed to go 10% over but nothing more, or you'll be deducted marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭diarmo06

Was in the same position last year, teachers told me to send it off anyway.
    Got the distinction, so wouldn't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

anyone have any decent website for a good layout for the portfolio? mines a bit of a mess!

Advertisement