Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 18-02-2013 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone help me I'm having braces put on in march .I was at my dentist today for a check up .on my visit I was told my top braces will go in first and two months later my bottom brace .my question is this a few years back I had two teeth out at the back of my right hand side and two teeth out on the bottom left hand side . I was told today six months after the top brace goes in I would need two inplants at a cost of 700 each then I would need them to be capped at an extra cost of 300 .what was originally working out as I great price for the braces 3000 . It will be an extra 3500 on top of the 3000 . My question is this do I really need the implants or is it just cosmetic .how important are the implants as it just to expensive 3500 for 3 implants compared to my 3000 just for the braces .I would appreciate some help on this matter .thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi there,

You should post in the Dental Issues forum right here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sligoh

3 times I've wrote that message can't write it again didn't know how to post on certain matters hopefully some one will see last message with a answer .thank you for the reply tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Sligoh wrote: »
    3 times I've wrote that message can't write it again didn't know how to post on certain matters hopefully some one will see last message with a answer .thank you for the reply tho :)

How about you right click and copy your own post from here => Go over to the Dental Issues forum and => right click and paste your post in a new thread over there.

That would be the correct forum; and tbh! You would be better off posting in there amongst people who would have more knowledge on the subject area :)

& you're welcome btw!

Advertisement