Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another license question (sorry)

Options
  • 18-02-2013 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

I got my renewal in the post this week my phone number on it is wrong can I just rewrite it beside it.

Also it says my 22 is a semi auto but its just a bolt action. Also I'd like to apply for a mod this time can this be done with this form or do I need to fill in another one.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

It's your FCR automated renewal?

If so just write the new number beside the old one and put a line through the old one.

Where the rifle details say semi auto strike it and write in bolt action.

Then tick the box for a mod, and add the extra info on a separate sheet to explain why you need one.

Simples.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I was wondering about the mod too as i got mine on thursday,
    It says are you authorized for a?yes/no, there is no box as such like on the fca1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Sorry my bad.

In that case tick no, because you're not, and then attach a separate piece of paper explaining that you are seeking authorisation for one now.

Almost simples. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

It's a bit silly really they should have done it out the same as the fca1, I know when I go in with it they aren't going to have a clue what to do and will probably try and make me fill out a new fca1 instead. In all fairness it wouldn't really be their fault either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I have to say the boys in Kildare town are are sound enough they do what they can go you like.

Yes it's automated form I can manage just crossing out wrong info and writing in the new. Just don't want the for form coming back ye know yourself.

Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement