Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Final Melbourne

Options
  • 18-02-2013 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Is there any pub in melbourne that will be showing this,kicks off at 6.45am on a sunday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Errr? what champions league final? Soccer? would that not be May

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kinggriff

Is there any pub in melbourne that will be showing this,kicks off at 6.45am on a sunday

I went to watch Real vs Utd in the Mail Exchange on Bourke/Spencer St's - just across from SCS. They open at 7AM and have plenty of screens. I imagine for a big event like that a few places will open early??
    I just hope Utd make the final! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Unless I am mistaken, the champions league final kicks off at 4.45am.

You are not taking the changes due to DST into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

There's a bar across the road from Parliment that should be open. Check there. But it's a bit early for champions league final talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Unless I am mistaken, the champions league final kicks off at 4.45am.

You are not taking the changes due to DST into account.

You are right ..... 19:45 GMT kick-off +9 hrs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Ok let me explain, i fly out to melbourne on the 24th may, hoping united get to the final, i think they will as long as they dont meet barca on the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

well its 10.13pm in melbourne right now, that puts them 11 hrs ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

well its 10.13pm in melbourne right now, that puts them 11 hrs ahead

As already said, you're not allowing for the hour shifts in both countries around March.

Advertisement