Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please to start E-smoking/Vaping

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

damon5 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info and youve nearlly cleared up a bit of the puzzle too,regardingthe t3 would the mt3 be the same as the t3 in that the differance is with the t3 you can see all the eliquid in the vile and with the mt3 theres a small slit window instead....

Yes thats exactly it
    MT3 looks a little less dodgey for out and about - however the replaceable bit at the end is the same - so you can mix and match
    Took a quick look for you the twist kit is out of stock with e-smoke until tomorrow - however it would appear to be the cheapest - if you factor in the free samples as well.
    Might be worth emailing them and seeing will they give you an MT3 instead of one of the T3s in the starter pack - also to confirm that it will be back in stock tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I'd always recommend the T2 to people starting off. Easy to fill and once the head is attached there's no risk of getting juice down the centre post and no gurgling etc. Also think the warmer vape is better for people just coming off cigarettes

sept09baby wrote: »
    I'd always recommend the T2 to people starting off. Easy to fill and once the head is attached there's no risk of getting juice down the centre post and no gurgling etc. Also think the warmer vape is better for people just coming off cigarettes

I guess (with eveything vaping) its subjective

There's a thread debating it on the ecig forums

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/346691-kanger-t2-vs-t3-3.html

As a newbie I haven't found any leaks with the T3 since I started vaping - Rather than debating it on this thread though - perhaps the OP could toss a coin or read the thread above and decide - the vaping community seems to be divided on this :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Thanks for all replies,keep em coming i,m sniffing at the trotters so nearlly on the pigs back to be able to order from e smoke ireland.I see that their based in palmerstown so wondering can i drop over with my coinage and pay and collect :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah you can drop over with cash if they have what you want in stock

• Advertisement

yeah you can drop over with cash if they have what you want in stock[/

Great stuff,will knock up a wish list and see what u,se think,cheers...

2 no 900mah Joyetech Ego-C Twist Batteries.(Black)
    2 Kanger T3 Clearomizers (2.4-2.6ohms)....change for 2 kanger MT3,s
    1 Joyetech USB Charger
    1 Mains Plug 1 Ego Carry Case

1 Wingnuts Sample Pack (e-liquid)
    1) Anto Mix
    2) RY-C9
    3) Extreme Menthol
    4) El Toro Puros Naturales......bit of cuban :cool:
    5)RY4
    will give this variety a go thanks richardw001,a bit of this and that....

Extras..

2 Kanger MT3,s
    30ml RY4 20mg strength.....

Well thats it i suppose,do i need spare wicks,heads or coils etc......what about the kanger E-Vod and Kanger E-vod coils :confused: not really sure even what they are exactly just noticed them on the website and trying to get this order finalized,cheers...

p.s [QUOTE=Sir Digby Chicken Caesar;83327791 ...... is that their land line number,noticed there is 8 digits instead of 7,thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

2 no 900mah Joyetech Ego-C Twist Batteries.(Black)
    2 Kanger T3 Clearomizers (2.4-2.6ohms)....change for 2 kanger MT3,s
    1 Joyetech USB Charger
    1 Mains Plug 1 Ego Carry Case

1 Wingnuts Sample Pack (e-liquid)
    1) Anto Mix
    2) RY-C9
    3) Extreme Menthol
    4) El Toro Puros Naturales......bit of cuban :cool:
    5)RY4
    will give this variety a go thanks richardw001,a bit of this and that....

Extras..

2 Kanger MT3,s
    30ml RY4 20mg strength.....

Well thats it i suppose,do i need spare wicks,heads or coils etc......what about the kanger E-Vod and Kanger E-vod coils :confused: not really sure even what they are exactly just noticed them on the website and trying to get this order finalized,cheers...

I might me wrong, but I don't think u can choose el toro juices as one of your wingnuts samples.

Ordered some el toro cigarillos naturales awhile ago, can't wait to try it.

I might me wrong, but I don't think u can choose el toro juices as one of your wingnuts samples.

Ordered some el toro cigarillos naturales awhile ago, can't wait to try it.

:o oops must check that out,more head wrecking and i thought i was nearlly there LOL cheers.....

P.S just checked out the site and your bang on,it states Wingnuts....

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

:o oops must check that out,more head wrecking and i thought i was nearlly there LOL cheers.....

Haha plenty more flavours too tempt you I'm sure.
    No worries.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Ah shure, add in the El Toro Puros as well... or the Eden! :) Both great flavours imo.

P.S just checked out the site and your bang on,it states Wingnuts....

Not bad choices - couple of thoughts though - I would'nt order the 30ML of RY4 yet - you'll have plenty juice on the starter pack to be going on with - and you might find you hate RY4 (unlikely however it is possible!)
    e-smoke ireland isn't the cheapest for large bottles of generics - and you'll have plenty time (more than a week) to decide what one you want to bulk buy and shop around

Also no need to get 2 MTs - one is enough - you can replace the bottom bits
    If you really want to spend money - you could buy one T2 to try and compare.

I see no mad flavours (well I call them mad :-) - i would suggest you should pick one of the custard ones or sweet tasting ones -just so you get the a broad range - you never know you might prefer !

And you could add a small bottle of one of the El Toros - just in case you think all the others aren't hitting the spot - as it is completely different.

Not bad choices - couple of thoughts though - I would'nt order the 30ML of RY4 yet - you'll have plenty juice on the starter pack to be going on with - and you might find you hate RY4 (unlikely however it is possible!)
    e-smoke ireland isn't the cheapest for large bottles of generics - and you'll have plenty time (more than a week) to decide what one you want to bulk buy and shop around

Also no need to get 2 MTs - one is enough - you can replace the bottom bits
    If you really want to spend money - you could buy one T2 to try and compare.

I see no mad flavours (well I call them mad :-) - i would suggest you should pick one of the custard ones or sweet tasting ones -just so you get the a broad range - you never know you might prefer !

And you could add a small bottle of one of the El Toros - just in case you think all the others aren't hitting the spot - as it is completely different.

Just to add:

This is the bit that you need to replace on a Kanger T3/MT3

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/t3coil.htm

You don't need 4 full MT3 (assuming they change the T3 to MT3 for you).
    One of each and a couple of the coils would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Decided to buy an eVod (the new T3 clearo). Used it for first time today while I was out walking. I was enjoying it quite nicely!

Got home, put it on the table. Picked it up... and it's gurgling like a mofo.

I blew a load of juice out into a tissue and still my problem persisted. It seems like a waste of good juice so I gave up.

I have this same problem with T2 and T3. Why does everyone rave about these clearomisers when all they ever seem to do is cause me gurgling grief? I couldn't honestly recommend them to any newbie for this reason. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

There seems to be quality issues with the kangers. I've used 10 different T3 heads with some working perfectly, albeit with a bit of gurgling when the tank is low, and some that just leak like crazy!

I'll be recommending this new iclear 30 from now on. A bit saucy but generally gets great reviews. Like a vivi nova...that works.

From 32mins in

Thanks all for replies,richardw001 will try to digest your latest info,i.m getting there,getting there :)
    Just after looking at this video about an el toro liquid and boy if its as good as he says going to drop the RY4 for sure ...

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The El Toro juices are far above and beyond the few RY4s I've tasted, they're not even comparable.

If you want a tobacco from the Wingnut's range, get the Honeywood Tobacco!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

illicit007 wrote: »
    Decided to buy an eVod (the new T3 clearo). Used it for first time today while I was out walking. I was enjoying it quite nicely!

Got home, put it on the table. Picked it up... and it's gurgling like a mofo.

I blew a load of juice out into a tissue and still my problem persisted. It seems like a waste of good juice so I gave up.

I have this same problem with T2 and T3. Why does everyone rave about these clearomisers when all they ever seem to do is cause me gurgling grief? I couldn't honestly recommend them to any newbie for this reason. :confused:

Where did you buy the eVod from? (nothing to do with the quality of course, just curious as I want to try them soon and e-smokeireland only have pink atm)

I'm using the one T3 for the past month and the only time I get any gurgling is when the liquuid drops below 0.6ml. It's remedied right after I refill.
    Also, how long have you been using it? Have you cleaned it out yet?
    Are you using it on an eGo-C Twist and possibly vaping on a too high voltage?
    Finally, make sure you don't get any liquid in to the centre post.

grindle wrote: »
    The El Toro juices are far above and beyond the few RY4s I've tasted, they're not even comparable.

If you want a tobacco from the Wingnut's range, get the Honeywood Tobacco!

Cheers Grindle,cant wait to sample el toro and give up them fags LOL....

Got the Black eVod from ESI a week ago. Not sure of another supplier who stocks them.

My juice level was really low. (I didn't want to fill the thing as I was testing it out for the first time.) So that could be it?? Will try adding more eliquid and give it another go... Still... pain in the @ss.

Voltage/wattage/ not that high. Using it brand spanking new, very first time used. Didn't get any liquid in center post. Found it really easy to fill. Gave me a good impression at first. Hence why I kinda wish it would work for me.

• Advertisement

Richardw001 wrote....
    You don't need 4 full MT3 (assuming they change the T3 to MT3 for you).
    One of each and a couple of the coils would be fine.

Do you mean if they change the 2 T3 to MT3 i just need to get one more spare:confused:
    Saw the kanger T3 replacement heads,how many shall i get and whats the coils :confused: forgive my ignorance just playing the newbie card :o LOL...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I agree completely. I've tried almost every clearo under the sun and every single one has been junk for me. I don't know why everybody loves them at all.

To be honest, if I was recommending a starter kit for newbies I'd be inclined to go for Boge cartos or an eGo-C. They may be a bit 'old' technology but they work and don't leak juice all over the place.

When i check out the lihk you gave to the website i,ve to choose an option,when i clck on both of them the drop down wording is exactly the same so unsure about so called kanger type.....please see below.

PBox_Border_Left_Top_Opt.gifclear1x1.gifPBox_Border_Right_Top_Opt.gifclear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif
    Kanger Type First, Select Kanger Type clear1x1.gif
    Size BatteryThen, Select Size Battery

There's no option for battery size selection etc atm, that's why it's showing up 'select type first', this will be resolved in the next few days when they're back in stock. T3's (or MT3's as a personal request to come with your kit as someone else suggested) and the 900mah batteries.

Also, I wouldn't recommend the Extreme Menthol as part of your 5 bottle sample range. It's like :eek: even for me! Honey Wood Tobacco is nice.
    You should also get a couple of 10ml bottles of whatever flavour you think you'd like. Don't go for anything above 20/24mg though.
    Pchela's Poison is gorgeous, I don't think anyone would dislike it. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/pcelpoison.htm

Write down your 5 (free sample) selections then type them in to the Comments area when you are about to check out.

Got the Black eVod from ESI a week ago. Not sure of another supplier who stocks them.

My juice level was really low. (I didn't want to fill the thing as I was testing it out for the first time.) So that could be it?? Will try adding more eliquid and give it another go... Still... pain in the @ss.

Yeah, thought so, they just have pink now. I'll probably wait 'til they're back in stock.

Thought so too! That could well be the reason. If you like whatever liquid you're using fill it right up and see how it works for you then.

I agree completely. I've tried almost every clearo under the sun and every single one has been junk for me. I don't know why everybody loves them at all.

To be honest, if I was recommending a starter kit for newbies I'd be inclined to go for Boge cartos or an eGo-C. They may be a bit 'old' technology but they work and don't leak juice all over the place.

I would just recommend cartos to be on the safe side ;)

Would be awesome if there was a 13mm (ish) carto tank for eGo batteries (apart from the terrible slippery DCT). I'd buy one for myself.

I would recommend cartos on an eGo with one of those cones that covers that threads and makes it look tidy. Or an Innokin AIO or similar. Vivi Nova mini doesn't gurgle for me ever. Maybe I'm lucky but never had an issue.

I used to recommend T2, T3's etc but not after having them all gurgle on me.

csi vagas wrote.....
    There's no option for battery size selection etc atm, that's why it's showing up 'select type first', this will be resolved in the next few days when they're back in stock. T3's (or MT3's as a personal request to come with your kit as someone else suggested) and the 900mah batteries.

Also, I wouldn't recommend the Extreme Menthol as part of your 5 bottle sample range. It's like eek.png even for me! Honey Wood Tobacco is nice.
    You should also get a couple of 10ml bottles of whatever flavour you think you'd like. Don't go for anything above 20/24mg though.
    Pchela's Poison is gorgeous, I don't think anyone would dislike it. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/pcelpoison.htm

Write down your 5 (free sample) selections then type them in to the Comments area when you are about to check out.

The 5 bottle samples i had down has changed from the list i put up,

1) ankara tobacco
    2)honeywood tobacco x2
    3) The anto mix
    4) nut juice

plus extra order......
    El Toro Cigarillos Naturales 60ml topping off with desert a blast of 10ml Pchela's Poison as suggested :)

Smoking 20 a day so going for around 18-20mg ,hope thats right.

clear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif

I would just recommend cartos to be on the safe side ;)

Would be awesome if there was a 13mm (ish) carto tank for eGo batteries (apart from the terrible slippery DCT). I'd buy one for

I have one that is rock solid on the carto and the same width as an ego;

http://www.bargainvapour.com/-Petra_Tank_by_Kir_Fanis/p1274299_7129665.aspx

Great little tank and it really is solid on the carto because of the rubber o-rings.

I'm finding myself going back full circle.......I use this tank and Boge cartos on the move or driving. Leak free and plenty of juice in the tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

One of the suprising things for me a the vapemeet was the amount of people using clearos of whatever make that swear by them. And of course others that dont get on with them at all, like me!

I love my prodripper, I let a few people try it that were not overly impressed. I dont get along with carto tanks either but yet there was alot of people that wont move from them.

Its kind of like eliquids one mans heaven is another mans hell:)

Yeah - maybe some of my problem is that I've been dripping pretty exclusively for a year almost and nothing is as good as that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Yeah - maybe some of my problem is that I've been dripping pretty exclusively for a year almost and nothing is as good as that.

Lol..I know! God help the man that takes away my dripper!!:D

Advertisement